• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fan in PSU died..

Wiseass

n00b
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
2
So I got a replacement, it's a 120mm UV reactive to replace the plain 120mmblue LED, at any rate the old dead one had 3 wires, black, red and some other color that escapes me now at work, and the new fan has 3 wires as well, however, they're sleeved in a clear wrap and aren't color coded. I can see the two wires on the outside are a silver color and the one in between is copper, how do I tell which wire is which when I splice them together?

(I know it's probably confusing but I'm at work and don't have the camera and can't get pictures)
 
what kind of fan is it, that could help. and the pics will also
 
MaMMa said:
what kind of fan is it, that could help. and the pics will also


Yah I realized I probably should get pics of the old and new fan., I'll do that tomorro when I get back home :)
 
Back
Top