• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fan for SLK-948U

mcravenufo

Ravenufo's Macs
2FA
Joined
Feb 28, 2001
Messages
5,650
I am going to purchase the SLK-948U heat sink for my A64 and I need a fan for this.

Since the Thermalright website says a 92mm would be stock, I was thinking about Vantec "Stealth" 92mm Smart Case fan but I am not sure the Air Flow is going to be sufficient.

Any suggestions for a quiet fan?
 
I used the panaflo 92mm Ultra fan.

Specs
Model: FBA09A12U
Size: 92MM
Voltage: 12VDC
Noise: 43dB
CFM: 68

Someone is selling them cheap on the FS/FT forum : Here

It's the best silent/performance combination I found.
With Panaflo you can go wrong.
 
Back
Top