• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

fan controllers

YoMoma

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
201
I am installing an Aerocool Gatewatch to watch temps and control a few fans in my rig. I have a stock (case) fan that has (2) 4pin molex plugs on the end. Is one of these plugs made to connect to my gatewatch? If so I would need to buy a 4 pin molex to 3 pin fan plug adapter. Is this how I rig the fan to be speed controlled manually?.
 
I'm in the same exact boat. All the online retailers I can find don't sell a female molex to female 3 pin adapter. I found over 100 with a male molex to female 3 pin. Am I crazy, or does someone need to start making these?
 
I'm in the same exact boat. All the online retailers I can find don't sell a female molex to female 3 pin adapter. I found over 100 with a male molex to female 3 pin. Am I crazy, or does someone need to start making these?

Just buy the adapter and splice the fan to it, radioshack is your friend in this situation.
 
OMG OMG!!!111, I found a retailer that sells the fan adapter! Frozencpu.com has them cheap!
 
Back
Top