Fan Controller?

DamnLag

DamnLurker
I am changing out the stock fans in my Antec 1200, putting in Yate Loon Mediums. The goal is to quite it down a little. Should I also be looking for a fan controller, and if so which one would you suggest?

sunbeam rheobus

pros:
cheap
works with pretty high amp draws (20W per channel, 1.5A rated)
it's black

cons:
cheap
bright LEDs

if you have a case with a door, the brightness is negligible (they won't bleed through the side of my mini p180 case door)

i'm happy with this controller

One of the main reasons besides noise that I am getting rid of the stock fans is because I hate the LED's, have any other suggestions? One that maybe I can adjust the LED's or display?

Will I even need a controller?

sunbeam rheobus

pros:
cheap
works with pretty high amp draws (20W per channel, 1.5A rated)
it's black

cons:
cheap
bright LEDs

if you have a case with a door, the brightness is negligible (they won't bleed through the side of my mini p180 case door)

i'm happy with this controller

I have the same one...It's worked great for me. I soldered a resistor onto each of the LEDs which cut the brightness in half. I followed this mod....worked like a charm.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=529579

I am changing out the stock fans in my Antec 1200, putting in Yate Loon Mediums. The goal is to quite it down a little. Should I also be looking for a fan controller, and if so which one would you suggest?

Can anyone recommend a fan controller that automatically adjusts fan speed in rsponse to a temperature probe output? And, ideally, a fan controller with touch screen controls. :)

Thanks.

x509

nzxt sentry 2 would be the perfect match for you. Not to mention it's also cheap

Back