• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

fan controller

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
5,086
I have no idea what to look at for a fan controller
I am getting a cooler master centurion 590 case.I am only using 1 dvd drive so this can go under or above the dvd drive in the 5.25 drive bay slot.

I just need something to control 4 fans.I dont know shit about fan controllers.I dont know what brand is good,what is bad.I dont want to spend alot on it.Preferably less then $20
I am goona order one tonight when I order my cm 590 case so please help me out and explain the whole fan controller to me.

I dont want the fans chugging at full speed all the time.so I guess this is the only way to change the speed.I want it quiet when I am web browsing but when I start gaming I want them cranked up
 
I dont care what it looks like I just want it to do its job and not crap out early on me.
I am not into modding my cases or anything I just want to be able to control the airflow in my case.
 
I kow the 590 is on sale that is why i am buying it now.
That fan controller had a decent amount of bad reviews man
 
I have no idea what to look at for a fan controller
I am getting a cooler master centurion 590 case.I am only using 1 dvd drive so this can go under or above the dvd drive in the 5.25 drive bay slot.

I just need something to control 4 fans.I dont know shit about fan controllers.I dont know what brand is good,what is bad.I dont want to spend alot on it.Preferably less then $20
I am goona order one tonight when I order my cm 590 case so please help me out and explain the whole fan controller to me.

I dont want the fans chugging at full speed all the time.so I guess this is the only way to change the speed.I want it quiet when I am web browsing but when I start gaming I want them cranked up

I would recommend this one with two reservations
  1. Make sure to prevent it from contacting any metal like a CD/DVD drive in the bay below. I had it spark when it shorted against the CD drive but a little protective tape took care of that.
  2. It is damn bright so make sure you are not going to put it where it might blind someone!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811998808
 
Back
Top