Fan Controller

Runedrune

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
305
I really like Sunbeam's Chromatic Windmill but I'm not too sure if I should get it. The thing that really caught my attention was that it can control up to 7 fans but I'm not sure if I should go with it or not. So if anyone else also has it then please temme what you think about it

+ if you know any other good fan controller that can control atleast 5 fans then please tell me.
 
the sunbeam rheobus fan controller can easily control 3 fans on each of the 4 channels.
(20watts per channel) i think i read somewhere that you can safely control like 10 fans per channel but im not positive on that

so you can have control 5 fans but you can only specify 4 different fan speeds.. you will need to get 3pin Y splitters though.

thats what i have a sunbeam rheobus controller + 4x 3pin Y splitters + 5 scythe s-flex 1600 rpm fans.

http://www.jab-tech.com/Sunbeam-5-1-4-Rheobus-Kit-BLACK-pr-2530.html
http://www.jab-tech.com/3-pin-Y-adapter-pr-1591.html
 
looks really good, controls 7 fans, mine controls 5, reads temp and it tells time and date. only gripe i have on mine every once in a while it resets itself so i end up reseting the time, date and fans.

IMG_0267.jpg
 
Oo Kk. Hope I don't get the same problem. But currently I still can't decide on which to get =p
 
Back
Top