Hey guys,
My setup is almost complete. First time typing from my new computer! Will post pics at end of year for everyone.
Anyway, its a little loud, ok really loud, and with that fat panaflo 120 sitting right in front of my lianli 60, it gets annoying.
I would like a fan controller to control about 3 or 4 fans, and the following I picked out and liked the most:
http://www.xoxide.com/lian-li-tr-03-thermal-monitor-fan-control-sil.html
They don't give any detailed specs, no wattage or anything, so do any of you have this controller?
Thanks
My setup is almost complete. First time typing from my new computer! Will post pics at end of year for everyone.
Anyway, its a little loud, ok really loud, and with that fat panaflo 120 sitting right in front of my lianli 60, it gets annoying.
I would like a fan controller to control about 3 or 4 fans, and the following I picked out and liked the most:
http://www.xoxide.com/lian-li-tr-03-thermal-monitor-fan-control-sil.html
They don't give any detailed specs, no wattage or anything, so do any of you have this controller?
Thanks