• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

fan controller for CPU fan not working

Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
7
I have the sunbeam core contact freezer and the included fan controller is acting really strange. To get the fan to actually start spinning, I have to twist the dial from min to max really quickly and after I do that a few times the fan starts. If I bring the dial anywhere under 1/2 speed, then the fan stops. Any ideas on how to fix this, or did I just get a bad controller?
 
ya got a bad controller.. the contact is probably screwed up.. id just go out and buy a nicer fan controller..
 
Back
Top