fan controller for a chieftec

steve216s

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
180
I need a 4 fan controller wit blue leds that willl fit within a chieftec door

are there any
 
I am using the Zalman ZM-MFC1 fan controller in my Chieftec Matrix case. I am sure you can find it at just about any modding supply site on the web like So-Trick or Directron, or Cooler Guys just to name a few. It has four rheos that are adjustable, and two switches that are for 12V/OFF/5V. All six positions have a blue LED, the 2 switches each have an LED that is blue for 5V and red for 12V. It even has a blue plexi face plate that will blend in perfectly with your blue Chieftec. Hope that helps.
 
Any of them should unless they stick out really far. I have 2x sunbeams (like the one St|ffy linked) in my chieftecs and they fit just fine.
 
Back
Top