Fan controller for 3 pin fans

I have my 7700k overclocked but it's the middle of summer in SoCal so temps get up there if under load,

I previously had the problem of being stuck with 3 pin fans that I couldn't control. My mobo from Asus apparently only runs 3 pin fans at 100 percent so thats a no go. I've been using the voltage limiters that came with the corsair 140mm static pressure to cool the radiator but as I have said it's hot right now and need them to speed up but not at 100 percent.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good fan controller for 3 pin fans. I know there are a lot of front panel ones but I can't install those since my case doesn't support it. Any help would be appreciated.

Would something like this work? They used to be quite common, but can't seem to find many now. :(

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I actually need at least 4 slots. I also don't mind spending more money for something a lot better lol.

At this point, I'm actually considering to just ditch the 3 pin fans I have and just go PWM.

So considering I do have 4pin PWM fans which ones would I get and what hub would I need to control them?

If you have the money, the other extreme would be aquaero 5 LT or aquaero 6 LT would give you both PWM and variable voltage control .. that would be do 5 or 6 different channel of temperature controlled rpm. They do everything but was windows. :D

Would something like this work? They used to be quite common, but can't seem to find many now. :(

So maybe 2 of the above?
Its $11ish total and has 3 per slot.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you tried messing with speedfan first ?
just because you rbios does not have speed control does not mean the controller does not support it

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back