I bought a sunbeam rheobus to control a 70mm fan.
However the sunbeam rheobus hardly gives any power to the fan. I have to turn the knob all the way over to get it to move.
Im sure the reason why is because of my noob cable set up powering the fan controller.
i have this plugged into power supply
http://www.playtool.com/pages/psuconnectors/pcie6.jpg
connected to this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189003&cm_re=y_cable-_-12-189-003-_-Product
connected to another one of this, which is plugged into the fan controller
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189003&cm_re=y_cable-_-12-189-003-_-Product
i have no more molexs so this is why i tried this...
what other options might I have so i can get full power to this controller?
However the sunbeam rheobus hardly gives any power to the fan. I have to turn the knob all the way over to get it to move.
Im sure the reason why is because of my noob cable set up powering the fan controller.
i have this plugged into power supply
http://www.playtool.com/pages/psuconnectors/pcie6.jpg
connected to this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189003&cm_re=y_cable-_-12-189-003-_-Product
connected to another one of this, which is plugged into the fan controller
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189003&cm_re=y_cable-_-12-189-003-_-Product
i have no more molexs so this is why i tried this...
what other options might I have so i can get full power to this controller?