• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Fan control software

mac_cnc

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 14, 2000
Messages
2,560
Is there an app I can download to set the speed of my fan. I have a dell on my desk that is frickin loud and Im tired of it. Im getting ready to snip the rpm lead. :mad:
 
If you can I would recommend a fan speed controller (hardware) instead of any software. In my case I couldn't find any software fan speed controllers. Try looking on frozencpu.
 
mac_cnc said:
Is there an app I can download to set the speed of my fan. I have a dell on my desk that is frickin loud and Im tired of it. Im getting ready to snip the rpm lead. :mad:

Speedfan works for some.
 
Back
Top