• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Fan Connections

p_little

Weaksauce
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
83
I just purchased a DFI nForce4 board. This is the plain Jane version, not Ultra or SLI. I don't have enough onboard connectors for my back case fan, front case fan, CPU fan, and Northbridge fan. I have them all running now, but I still lack a space to connect the front fan to the motherboard. Does anyone know of a Y-harness that I could hook into the mobo that would allow me to have everything connected? Basically, I'm wanting to hook two fans into one plug. I'll probably wire the case fans together and keep the others seperate.

All suggestions are welcome.
Thanks.
 
Back
Top