Fan adapter for Aerocool Masstige??

Kid8

2[H]4U
Does anyone know where I can get another 120mm fand adapter for the front of the masstige case and some drive bay covers?? Thanks.

Hey good to see someone else with the case.I dont know about extra fan brackets,,but I was thinking about drilling some holes in the bay covers and screwing the fan to them.

They're listed on the website, but I haven't found any yet. I'd sure like to have a second so I can really mount my rad in tight, but 1 will hold it fine.

yea im doing the samthing mounting a duak rad up front and i would love to have a second adapter just to have it nice and secure.

anyone?? i emailed them a coouple of weeks ago and got no reply. :(

i actually called them and that was of no help, so i emailed them and they sent me a rma form and wanted all this information about where i purchased it from and wanted receipts among otehr things. All i want is another fan bracket!!!!!!!

yea i wanted to make my dual rad more secure but its actually in there pretty good. going on over a month and no problems what so ever.

ust wantted to let everyone know that I contacted aerocool and they were extremely helpful and are sending me an extra front 120mm fan bracket. I plan on having two 120mm fans in front and later adding a dual rad. Cost was 10 bux.

Back