Falsezilla: A different look at R600 rumors :)

7331

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
220
It seems on every forum these days everyone's flaming everyone else about R600 rumors and gossips. This guy decided to make a site about it:

http://www.ramthor.de/falsezilla.htm

An example:

HD 2900XT gets 150% faster with new drivers!
Some Insiders want to know that the HD 2900XT gets faster with new drivers but they show no benchmarks or something to prove it. It should get 5%, ehmm 150 percent quicker!!!

RD790 on 14th May?
Well some people want to know that the RD790 will be released on Monday too. It should support quad Crossfire and PhysiX. A HD 2900X2 @ quad Crossfire would beet everything we've seen before. Just 6 days are left.


LOL! Smells like fudzilla spirit. :)
 
If that is true, firstly, WOW!

But, what about how he said:

"On 28. May there will be a Quadcore R600 in 45nm with only 180W TDP and more than 40k in 3DMurks07. Well this will be a great month."

That, I just can't believe. AMD can't produce a Quadcore processor or 45nm chip. I'm sorry. This is rediculous.
 
If that is true, firstly, WOW!

But, what about how he said:

"On 28. May there will be a Quadcore R600 in 45nm with only 180W TDP and more than 40k in 3DMurks07. Well this will be a great month."

That, I just can't believe. AMD can't produce a Quadcore processor or 45nm chip. I'm sorry. This is rediculous.

I think that was the whole point of his post....
 
If that is true, firstly, WOW!

But, what about how he said:

"On 28. May there will be a Quadcore R600 in 45nm with only 180W TDP and more than 40k in 3DMurks07. Well this will be a great month."

That, I just can't believe. AMD can't produce a Quadcore processor or 45nm chip. I'm sorry. This is rediculous.


ummm.... nevermind. look out for chuck.
 
I heard that the 2900XTX is going to be held in an external case, powered by a direct feed from the Niagra Falls hydro generating station. The R600 chip will not be a 65nm chip, but infact replaced by Jesus. 3D Mark scores are not available at this time.
 
....allowing ATI to deploy with the J2900XTX their new AWIW™ (Advanced Water Into Wine) technology.
 
I heard that the 2900XTX is going to be held in an external case, powered by a direct feed from the Niagra Falls hydro generating station. The R600 chip will not be a 65nm chip, but infact replaced by Jesus. 3D Mark scores are not available at this time.

Ha ha, great stuff!
 
Bah, they gave up. Its just going to be another rebranded, reference 8800GTX. Everybody else is doing it, why cant they?
 
If that is true, firstly, WOW!

But, what about how he said:

"On 28. May there will be a Quadcore R600 in 45nm with only 180W TDP and more than 40k in 3DMurks07. Well this will be a great month."

That, I just can't believe. AMD can't produce a Quadcore processor or 45nm chip. I'm sorry. This is rediculous.

263tweb.jpg
 
I'm SO confused as to the point of this waste of bandwidth...
Honestly, I don't recall ever seeing this much rumor-mongering just prior to a major architectural release in the graphics industry as witnessed during the R600 pre-release era. It boggles the mind as to what preoccupies the minds that frequent this subforum.
 
This has to be the funneyest thread ive read in a long time. I am so pissed off tonite at ym g/f that this made my nite !!!!


Thanks guys :D
 
I heard that the 2900XTX is going to be held in an external case, powered by a direct feed from the Niagra Falls hydro generating station. The R600 chip will not be a 65nm chip, but infact replaced by Jesus. 3D Mark scores are not available at this time.

....allowing ATI to deploy with the J2900XTX their new AWIW™ (Advanced Water Into Wine) technology.

:p :p :p

With "Walk on Water Action!" too I assume... :D


These should be extremely popular with the catholics gamers on here.,and B3D and Rage forums goers....
 
more of like ATI X2900XTX WWJD

Probably adds a "resurrect" cheat to each game....

Bah, they gave up. Its just going to be another rebranded, reference 8800GTX. Everybody else is doing it, why cant they?

Actually, they are a bit smarter than that. Everyone would notice if they rebranded the GTX, but nobody would suspect the rebranded GTS! ;)
 
It seems on every forum these days everyone's flaming everyone else about R600 rumors and gossips. This guy decided to make a site about it:

http://www.ramthor.de/falsezilla.htm

An example:

HD 2900XT gets 150% faster with new drivers!
Some Insiders want to know that the HD 2900XT gets faster with new drivers but they show no benchmarks or something to prove it. It should get 5%, ehmm 150 percent quicker!!!

RD790 on 14th May?
Well some people want to know that the RD790 will be released on Monday too. It should support quad Crossfire and PhysiX. A HD 2900X2 @ quad Crossfire would beet everything we've seen before. Just 6 days are left.


LOL! Smells like fudzilla spirit. :)

do we need this? No
 
do we need this? No

For most people this is funny. There have been so many silly rumors about R600 in the last six months. We don't NEED this thread, but it's to laugh at, not to study academically. In 4 days this will all be over anyway.

I don't think people should have to think thrice before posting something. If we think something is worth sharing and it's not against [H] guidelines, we should be able to share it without being afraid of getting flamed. Everyone should be mature enough to ignore posts that he doesn't like himself, but others do.

Despite all that, if such humorous posts are not in line with [H] posting guidelines, I'd be happy to delete it.
 
ok that was a nice comic relief and I hope no flaming is going on here... funny article...


nuf said.
 
Back
Top