Fallout Shelter is Available in the Windows Store

16 months after initial release. I guess better late than never? Now they just need to release the Pip Boy app on the Windows Store so I can use it on my SP4.

For those who don't have Win10 (or don't want it) and didn't already know, you can play this on Win 7/8 by just setting up an Bethesda.net Launcher account.

I've had it installed for ages and its a nice time sink when I don't want to think too much and want to just watch my vault get overrun by Deathclaws. :)

Interface on the PC is a lot easier to deal with than on a phone, that's for sure.

For those who don't have Win10 (or don't want it) and didn't already know, you can play this on Win 7/8 by just setting up an Bethesda.net Launcher account.

I've had it installed for ages and its a nice time sink when I don't want to think too much and want to just watch my vault get overrun by Deathclaws. :)

Interface on the PC is a lot easier to deal with than on a phone, that's for sure.

Thanks for the heads up

16 months after initial release. I guess better late than never? Now they just need to release the Pip Boy app on the Windows Store so I can use it on my SP4.

You can actually get Fallout Pip-Boy on Windows Phone/Mobile but funny enough its not available on the desktop store.

Back