Fallout for Free on GOG.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow nice, I was thinking of playing it again, this saves me the trouble of tracking down the cd-rom.

Comes with the soundtrack as well as 329 pages of manual and bible goodness (in PDF format).

DRM-free!

The site seems a little slow...

That's an understatement.

I made it part of my account, but I'm waiting a few days before I try to download it.

It seems to be picking up. Give downloading a try. I already have all of the content. The installer is coming in at 3.3 MB/s for me.

:)

Downloaded the game, tried it for a few minutes but had to stop playing due to the old interface and graphics. I'm sorry but I know that these games were amazing in their time but i'd rather just think about the warm nostalgic moments that I had with them than trying to play them all over again.

Do you really want to add a layer of DRM to something that is DRM-free?

I do. Not for the drm specifically, but for the ease of having everything updated by as well as launched from the same common interface.

I do. Not for the drm specifically, but for the ease of having everything updated by as well as launched from the same common interface.

as far as updates go, i dont think you'll have to worry about them for fallout unless of course this is still 1998 and everyone is playing a trick on me saying that its 2012.

Ahhh, the game that started it all! Now THIS is an awesome deal, for sure. Now where's my PipBoy?

as far as updates go, i dont think you'll have to worry about them for fallout unless of course this is still 1998 and everyone is playing a trick on me saying that its 2012.

You chose the Blue Pill, didn't you? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back