Fallout 4: Terminator Future War

Makes me think an open-world, base-fortification version of a Terminator game would be awesome.

You play as John Connor or whoever and basically build up your base by recruiting survivors, finding resources, building defences, gathering weapons....

You can recruit survivors into your ranks and assign them jobs, you can get really smart people who help your R&D, really strong, muscular types who can help wait wait THAT GUYS A F****ING TERMINATOR. yeah, so you would have to really make a judgement call on who you let into your base. Some terminators are pretty obvious, others will become more easily disguised as you progress. Eventually you learn how to reprogram the terminators, if you can take one out without completely destroying it, that is...

fuck that sounds like an awesome game!

Terminator: Judgement Call.

Makes me think an open-world, base-fortification version of a Terminator game would be awesome.

You play as John Connor or whoever and basically build up your base by recruiting survivors, finding resources, building defences, gathering weapons....

You can recruit survivors into your ranks and assign them jobs, you can get really smart people who help your R&D, really strong, muscular types who can help wait wait THAT GUYS A F****ING TERMINATOR. yeah, so you would have to really make a judgement call on who you let into your base. Some terminators are pretty obvious, others will become more easily disguised as you progress. Eventually you learn how to reprogram the terminators, if you can take one out without completely destroying it, that is...

fuck that sounds like an awesome game!

Terminator: Judgement Call.

I would buy that.

Love the Bramin at 15 minutes, just calmly standing there in the shop minding its own business watching the fight. :happy:

Too bad all synths (except coursers) are made of wet tissue paper in FO4. It would have been awesome if Institute also had pure T-800 inspired combat models. No rubber skins of their "Working Joes" or synthetic flesh for infiltration, just heavy duty steel skeleton (high HP that is) and armed with institute version of Gatling Lasers and made for open war. Stuff like in this video basically. :)

And now that I mentioned Coursers in Terminator context it always bothered me why they died like humans. After certain amount of damage the skin should peel off like with their rubber skinned brethren, revealing the robot inside. Hopefully mods fix that eventually.

Pretty cool video. All of this guys epic battle videos are good, particularly where he pits all legendary enemies against each other and see who wins. So much explosions!

Wasn't Reef Entertainment making a new Terminator game? What ever happened to that?
I'm pretty sure there has NEVER been a terminator game that was not outright terrible.

The exception was the 1990 DOS roaming title. That was pretty decent.

That's so true, there is/was so much potential with that franchise. I hope some game developer goes back with one of the new modern game engines and makes a game based on T2.

Back