Fallout 4 - Far Harbor Official Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
Bethesda just released a new trailer for the upcoming Fallout 4 - Far Harbor DLC and it looks pretty interesting. According to the trailer notes, Far Harbor will be available for current generation consoles and the PC on Thursday, May 19th. Thanks to acegoober for the heads up!

Can't wait for this DLC! The other two have been so so. Far Harbor should look amazing with the current mods out there.

Mods made FO a completely different experience. I could not imagine playing the game without them.

Hopefully the DLC with also bring a few updates to the main game in terms of the engine and bug fixes.

The trailer gives just enough information to peak my interest considerably. I've already decided to only bring:

- Crossbow
- Deliverer
- Combat Shotgun
- Two-shot Rifle
- Boat Load of Ammunition
- Vault 111 Suit with Ballistic Weave
- Various Heavy Combat Armor Pieces
- Stimpacks
- Radaway
- RAD-X
- Prepared Food

That's it. Nothing else. It will be a fun trip. :D

The trailer gives just enough information to peak my interest considerably. I've already decided to only bring:

- Crossbow
- Deliverer
- Combat Shotgun
- Two-shot Rifle
- Boat Load of Ammunition
- Vault 111 Suit with Ballistic Weave
- Various Heavy Combat Armor Pieces
- Stimpacks
- Radaway
- RAD-X
- Prepared Food

That's it. Nothing else. It will be a fun trip. :D

I'm going to take all my shit.

I've been meaning to get back to FO4 since finishing it a few weeks ago. I forgot I had a season pass. Need to get busy with the Automaton DLC before FH is out.

I slowly lost interest in FO4 once I hit certain levels. May have to give it another go.

Back