• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fair Percentage?

nuk3dn00b

n00b
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
14
I've started up a small time custom PC assembly shop, and I was wondering what a fair percentage would be to charge customers...I still want prices to be cheap (Base system is around 600 bucks w/ a monitor...this is a buisness system)...so yes, any help on what I should charge for labor would be great...I don't want an hourly charge, just a percentage of the total.
 
Here is what I would do if I was going to sell computers, go into another local computer shop to see what they are selling them for, and charge $50 less.
 
The_Dominion said:
Here is what I would do if I was going to sell computers, go into another local computer shop to see what they are selling them for, and charge $50 less.

Make sure you are undercutting the big name brands as well, or you'll never get any business (name recognition goes a LONG way).

Good luck! :)
 
Back
Top