• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Failed Aquagate Mini = horrible customer service

Kil4Thril

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,974
My CM Aquagate mini 120 failed on 10-08-05. An e-mail was dispatched at noon that day. I finally received an RMA number on 10-17. Nine days for an RMA request? They claimed to be using a new system, and I got in while they were upgrading. Ok, fine. I sent the package to them and my tracking info says they got it on 10-22. They finally e-mailed an acknowledgement of receipt on 11-3 and said to allow 7-10 days for the new item to ship. Well, I have heard nothing since. 4 e-mails have been sent with no correspondance. Have you ever tried to call Cooler Master? That's a joke. You'll NEVER speak to a human being. No way, no how.


Mods, put this where it should be. Since I was discussing my AG Mini, I thought h20 may be appropriate.
 
Kil4Thril said:
Have you ever tried to call Cooler Master? That's a joke. You'll NEVER speak to a human being. No way, no how..

You never speek to a human because the company is run by highly intelligent chimps, they just cant talk cuzz they had their vocal cords removed so they could attack in silence. Mute Ninja chimps is what Cooler Master is all about. Also explains their craptastic customer service.

Feel free to delete this post.

Edit: on a realistic note you can try the BBB . its amazing how much attention a company will give you after the Better Business Bureau tells them there is a grievance filed against them. Even companys that have terrible customer service usually will get on it right away.
 
I have one of the mods at Coolermaster's forum looking into it, now. Apparently, this is fairly common if you check there. I can understand if they're out of a product or something, but isn't it a CSR's job to inform me as such? Oh, and I STILL have no correspondance from CM. I did, however, finally talk to a human. It was a young lady with an Asian accent who informed me that NO RMA proceedings would be handled by telephone. All RMA (status or otherwise) must be handled by e-mail. I got so angry that I finally blew a gasket. I informed her that I had sent an e-mail every other day for over 2 weeks at this point, and noone would even bother to acknowlege my existence. Damned people. They owe me $130 worth of SOMETHING. Hell, I already had to go purchase a Zalman (from C-USA of all places) so the machine wouldn't be down. They can send the $$$ equivilent in Stacker parts for all I care, or even send back the broken unit now. I just want something in hand for the money I spent.
 
Back
Top