FahMon Updated Finally! (kinda)

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
5,145
uncle_fungus just committed some changes in r537 of FahMon that will add some basic bonus factor support (main display only). These changes haven't been extensively tested because he is not running any machines capable of getting bonus factor WUs. Also, at the moment you will have to remove your old projects.dat file otherwise the svn trunk builds will hang at launch (just move ~/.fahmon/projects.dat elsewhere).

The r537 build can be downloaded here: http://trac.fahmon.net/changeset/537/trunk?old_path=/&format=zip

I probably will not use it as I am so in love with HFM.net and the web page generator it provides but it's nice to finally see FahMon getting some new love.
 
At this point I think he should just let it die unless he's planning on making updates consistently again.
 
lol zero, you always were brutaly honest

I have to agree tho, he either needs to revamp it to give it an edge against HFM or just move on. It's like the Camaro, wasn't really anything special anymore so it went away for a few years, and when they brought it back it had to be competitive to survive. FAHmon needs a total rehaul to make people want to use it again. Who wants a free pinto when you can get a free viper? they both get you the same end result but....
 
Back
Top