Fahmon trouble

Hgradio

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
144
My fahmon intermittently shows no wu info and says anon team 0. It also loads the network info quite slow. Anyone else having this issue or have any ideas ? ver 2.3.4


 
It's just spazzing out.

Let it sit and it will get better. Nothing is wrong with the client, and that's what matters. From what I understand they are working on a fix.
 
I stopped using Fahmon for that reason, just wait when you get up to 39 clients it randomly started crashing for me.

I know use Fahspy it crashed maybe once a month and is very reliable.

 
My fahmon intermittently shows no wu info and says anon team 0. It also loads the network info quite slow. Anyone else having this issue or have any ideas ? ver 2.3.4



Could try deleting the fahmon log file.
Fahmon tends to spazz out if the log file gets too big for it.
 
Back
Top