• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FAHMon and the *nix CD

digital_exhaust

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008
Joined
Aug 14, 2006
Messages
6,903
Does anyone know where I need to point FAHMon to have it monitor my *nix CD boxes? I can browse to them on my network, but what exact folder do I point it at?

Thanks...
 
For my Linux VMs, I have to run a scheduled perl script to copy the necessary files to a network folder on my windows box.....there's probably a better way to do it, but that's the only way i've pulled so far

comes out with this --- the quad and X2 are on VMs

 
Find the folder with the FAHlog.txt file in it as thats one of the files used by the monitoring programs.
The easy way is keep opening the folders untill you can see the closed Work folder then stop and save the path there.
You may need to read the docs to find out the exact path if its not obvious.

Luck ............ :D
 
Thanks... I actually just found that folder while trying to figure out why the machine in question is not sending work in.... it indeed says it's 100% complete???
 
Back
Top