• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

FAH GPU Tracker

hhuricane

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
128
I don't know what
s going on but I give up with this thing. I've lost 2 SMP bigadv units because it has crashed. One at 56% and the last one at 94%. They both ended the same way:
[22:49:12] CoreStatus = C0000029 (-1073741783)
[22:49:12] Client-core communications error: ERROR 0xc0000029
This has never happened before I started using the FAH Tracker. I'm going back to the normal console client and see what happens. That's more than 140,000 points lost this week. :mad:

 
if you have been using the normal client i suggest sticking with it. there's no reason to go to the gpu tracker except if you have never used the normal client before. that's just my opinion.
 
Last edited:
I don't use GPU tracker and I was seeing those errors when I didn't have my voltages tweaked in on my OC....

these sound more like a rig stability problem vice a software problem.....
 
I tried the tracker today, and i don't really like it.... It messes with the hfm count.
 
If you're comfortable setting up the clients without using the Tracker, I recommend doing so. Personally, I prefer having direct control over the clients rather than having that program handle things for me. I can see the advantage of having it automate everything if you're running multiple clients on one system, but if you're only running a single SMP client or even a single GPU client in addition to it, there isn't much benefit to using the Tracker.
 
I don't know what
s going on but I give up with this thing. I've lost 2 SMP bigadv units because it has crashed. One at 56% and the last one at 94%. They both ended the same way:
[22:49:12] CoreStatus = C0000029 (-1073741783)
[22:49:12] Client-core communications error: ERROR 0xc0000029
This has never happened before I started using the FAH Tracker. I'm going back to the normal console client and see what happens. That's more than 140,000 points lost this week. :mad:


This has nothing to do with the tracker, this is a memeory error - i've had it happen to me on a couple of occasions when i have had my ram overclocked, check your RAM OC settings - they may need a slight adjustment. I'm not sure why some WU generate the error and some don't. It could also be a bad WU
 
Back
Top