FAH Auto-start on Win98

NoXPert

Limp Gawd
I have the opportunity to get another rig going if I can get FAH to startup automatically; they don't want to see it ever. What can I do to make the FAH 5.02 text console start with Win98 at bootup? This has to be simple, I'm sure; something like a line in the win.ini file or something... Or, does one of the older clients (4.x) support this activity?
Thanks, gents!

http://forum.folding-community.org/viewtopic.php?t=2950

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13

Which version should I use now? 3.24 is a goner...
5.02 didn't take. It pops up and stays on screen.

After many failed attempts, I finally got it to take. I had to make two registry entries for it to finally pick up on the fact it should run at start-up. "Geez, take a hint already, ya friggin' bastage" was the scene here...
Thank you very much, guys, for directing me to the right place for this. I need to get cracking on the other Win98 rigs around here now. Let the good times roll!

DR_K13 said:
lol now i will never catch you
u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13
:D Don't underestimate that 2400+ you've got coming! Can we use the old/new/whichever H's now, too? I see yours there; looks nice!
What do you think a Sempron 2200+ would OC to at 10* Fahrenheit? It is stupid-cold here; thought about setting it up outside and trying it! :eek:

Back