Fade to black

Turkish621

Gawd
Not sure if this applies or not but I thought I would give it a shot. You know when you go to shut off windows xp, and everything but the shut down options fade to black. Is there a way to do that without going into shut down?

Anyone else think of the Metallica song when they first saw this thread?

I though of the stupid counter-strike setting when you die it "fades to black" :p

Originally posted by Skittza24
I though of the stupid counter-strike setting when you die it "fades to black" :p

i actually associate that with DoD more from my days playing that game. (havent played it much at all since 1.0, what a crock of shit)

anyway, i dont know what you mean by fade to black.... you mean like when everything goes black and white and just the logoff/shutdown window is in color?

i actually thought of the song Pippin sing in LOTR:ROTK.

and then the metallica song...

BBnet3000, that is exactely what I mean. Can you make your desktop fade to black and white as a screen saver or something?

what a magnificently fruitful thread (not that i'm helping it at all)

it happens when you change the desktop color (in the wallpaper tab in display settings)

I thought of that really old PC game in 3D where you're captured by mean aliens and you have to escape their prison by running really slowly :p

Here it is!!! :D

Peace

Back