Factory-painted interiors

M4rk

Gawd
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
1,000
Are there any cases out there other than the P182SE that have factory-painted interiors? I painted my X-QPack two years ago, that was pretty fun, but I don't feel like going through the trouble again for a larger case. I can't stand silver, though, so I'm looking for a case that's got a prepainted interior.

Any other suggestions? I was sure I had read about at least one other, but I don't remember what it was. I'm sure there's got to be more of them out there.
 
if you want to pay an arm and a leg, I may have a special treat for you:
Soldam Windy Cases

Ordering from Japan may be a bit tricky and pricey, however they have cases with an anodized inside chassis, they just look great.
They have a clearance section on their online shop where you sometimes get great stuff for a steal, shipping however is an entirely different matter.

This one would be my favourite:
http://premier.soldam.co.jp/case/mdr/images/mdr_zr2000eh.jpg
ALCADIA ZR2000 EH Mediterranean/E, costs 65.100 Y without shipping.
 
Oh my, that is fucking hot. Shipping costs don't normally stop me from buying crap from the land of the rising sun, so I'll consider it. Thanks.

Any others?
 
is there a market for custom painted case's? i have access to a $250k paint booth and can pretty much paint anything besides a house.
 
if you want to pay an arm and a leg, I may have a special treat for you:
Soldam Windy Cases

Ordering from Japan may be a bit tricky and pricey, however they have cases with an anodized inside chassis, they just look great.
They have a clearance section on their online shop where you sometimes get great stuff for a steal, shipping however is an entirely different matter.

This one would be my favourite:
http://premier.soldam.co.jp/case/mdr/images/mdr_zr2000eh.jpg
ALCADIA ZR2000 EH Mediterranean/E, costs 65.100 Y without shipping.

I thought that company went belly up -- but pleased to find that they are still in business in Japan. With such superb quality and colors, it is surprising that some computer supply company in the U.S. has not begun to import them, even considering their high cost. I don't understand why they create such a gorgeous interior and then cover it up with a solid side panel instead of leaving a window to view a work of art.

MikeSp
 
The SST-SG01 Evo (black) with a window comes with finished guts.

Lian-Li also has very nice insides. Although silver, but a very classy looking silver.
 
I thought that company went belly up -- but pleased to find that they are still in business in Japan. With such superb quality and colors, it is surprising that some computer supply company in the U.S. has not begun to import them, even considering their high cost. I don't understand why they create such a gorgeous interior and then cover it up with a solid side panel instead of leaving a window to view a work of art.

MikeSp

I would give almost anything for one of those cases! As I understand it they make a very limited number of each model annually to keep the quality and craftsmanship as high as possible. When they were Soldam alone unfortunately I understand they went into the Japanese version of bankruptcy, then along came Windy and bailed the company out. The few original Soldams I've seen up close and personal are works of art and the finest cases money could buy at the time. I understand the Windy Soldam cases aren't fare behind in quality but I've never seen one since the company changed hands.
 
Back
Top