• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksinif

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
209
what connection do school have to facebook? i saw on profiles, "this member last logged on from phi kappa psi". how would they know where the member logged in from or which ip corresponded with phi kappa psi? does the school share info with facebook?
 
how does this have to do with computer audio or hardware in general lol?

u dork :D
 
I am flabergasted! What is this facebook? A new brand of monitor? Maybe equal to BenQ?
 
:D What the fuck? This is the funniest thread I've ever seen in audio.
 
serbiaNem said:
Try turning the bass up, that should fix your audio problem.

I agree with you, but I can only agree 1/2 way. I think turning down the trebel would help considerably as well.
 
jpmkm said:
:D What the fuck? This is the funniest thread I've ever seen in audio.
QFT. What a wierd place to stick a thread about facebook
confused.gif
confused.gif
 
ahh, facebook...lol .. place where you can keep in touch with friend that are at diff. colleges..

k, audio stuff.... umm... hmm.. ah. apple headphones that come stock with Mini are great..(does that work?)

lol
 
Im sure there is some colaboration on the part of the school.

My guess is that they recognize certain buildings by host name.. just a guess..

Dont know why I responded to this thread.
 
well I can't really give you a technical auido reason why but.....

I believe that the schools have some IP address that are binded to certain rooms.
At least that is what I have found to be true I think at my college....
 
yah like the subnet's or whatver u call them haha...it will say like the name of the college in it etc...so they have a pretty good description for each location @ the school
 
I don't think schools are really associated with facebook, but I really don't know.

Most likely they get the information based on the school's IP netblock and the subnets, like someone else said. My school's netblock is 130.215.x.x, and each building resides on a different subnet, so it's easy to identify where a computer is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top