Facebook Pays You

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Well, when you read "You Might Be Able To Make Money From Your Facebook Posts," you should really be reading that as, "Someone that is not you, might be able to make from from their Facebook posts." Because let's face it, the trash you post on Facebook should likely not ever be read by anyone else. Tip jar? That is some funny stuff.

Options included adding a virtual tip jar so that fans can tip the user, earning money through branded content, a donation option that would let fans contribute to a charity of the user’s choosing, and a call to action button (i.e. buy tickets, etc.), among other choices.

I would say it's trash, but seeing the stuff people give money for on Twitch shows me I may be getting out of touch.

Still WTF?!

There are plenty of people out there with too many dollars and not enough sense. As stupid as this idea might sound to most of us, I am sure this will do very well and Facebook will make money off of it.

I would say it's trash, but seeing the stuff people give money for on Twitch shows me I may be getting out of touch.

Still WTF?!

yeah i dont get this. patreaon or whatever you call it, giving twitch streamers/youtubers money directly? what the fuck. now tipping people for their garbage facebook posts?

come on. fuck off.

yeah i dont get this. patreaon or whatever you call it, giving twitch streamers/youtubers money directly? what the fuck. now tipping people for their garbage facebook posts?

come on. fuck off.

I like this post, if I had a dollar I'd toss it your way.

Wait, now I get it!

I'm a cheap bastard, I couldn't do it. If there is a charge, it better be amazing content. If you want a tip, too bad. Most shit on Facebook isn't worthy of money, anyway.

Still WTF?!
At least twitch streamers offer some sort of service/entertainment that warrants donations. Facebook post though? i dont get it. I dont see why someone would donate money to someone for posting a dank meme or a MFW,SMH, bae be like meme.

Back