Hi I am looking to create a basic page for about 15 individuals to use on facebook.
I want the ability to have a wall, discussion board, and a few pages that users can edit themselves. It doesn't need to be fancy - it just needs to work!
Is this possible? What would be the best angle to approach this. I have fiddled around with some of the facebook application development, but it seems as if it's a bit too powerful for my intended use.
If anyone with experience in this area could help - it would be greatly appreciated.
I want the ability to have a wall, discussion board, and a few pages that users can edit themselves. It doesn't need to be fancy - it just needs to work!
Is this possible? What would be the best angle to approach this. I have fiddled around with some of the facebook application development, but it seems as if it's a bit too powerful for my intended use.
If anyone with experience in this area could help - it would be greatly appreciated.