• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

F12 alternative

Fangman

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
66
Hey,

Odd request. My F12 key doesn't work. Old G15 keyboard that has developed problems, one being the f11 and f12 key doesn't work. At all.

Wasn't a problem until i ran into a program that required f12 be pressed, and I cannot remap it in the program itself. So the question is, is there a software solution that can emulate F12?

I know I could just pick up another keyboard with a functioning f12 key but It would be handy to know if I can input a F12 command without changing hardware.

Thank you!
 
mapkeyboard.exe will let you map any key to any key
 
Back
Top