F1 2010 hardcore stutter

ochadd

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
1,469
FPS randomly drops out terrible. It runs perfect for hours and the benchmark I believe was in the 49-52 fps range with everything maxed and 4x MSAA. The lag happens for 2-3 seconds and then recovers. Rig is in my sig. I upgraded to the newest 10.12 driver last night so will see if that changes anything. Anyone have a similar issue?
Thanks
 
Yes, I had this issue.

I had to use something called Dlinker (I believe it was called) to trick the program into writing the replay file to a different drive. I'm not at my computer right now, so I can't help out any more than that - but it sounds like the same problem.

Google Dlinker, replay file, and F1 2010 all at once.
 
I had this issue as well - it didnt happen often... maybe once in a full length lap though.
 
For me it was maybe once every three races. All the testing, qualifying, and racing between stutter convinced me it was a bug. I've got the game on a SSD though so maybe that helps some. Changed the 2GB replay file to read only as suggested and raced a series without issue. If I see it happen again I'll post back.

Thanks for the help
 
Back
Top