• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

F/S Various 462 and 478 boards

buschman31

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
3,639
I have the following 462 and 478 boards for sale. No trades at the moment. I will warranty the boards for 5 days upon being received. All the boards are $20 each not including shipping except for the Tyan dually which is $50 not including shipping. Heat under
buschman 31.

462 boards:
AROCK K7VM3 rev 1.02

ASUS A7V-VE rev 1.02 HP system board

ASUS A7N8X-LA rev 2.01 HP system board

TYAN S2460 dual AMD board

SOYO K7VTA PRO

478 boards:
FIC VG 33L

MSI MS6577 ver 4.1 HP system board

ASUS P4T-E rev1.00

ASUS P4S-LA rev 1.02 HP system board

DELL 478 board unknown
 
Is anyone interested? I will drop the prices down to $20 shipped. I also have several cpu's to sale.

AMD:
ATHLON 1000, 1600, 2X 1900, 2400 and a 2800.

Linksys WRT54GS wireless router NIB still shrink wrapped $50 shipped
 
How much is shipping? I'm looking for a socket A motherboard if the price is right. =]

-bump
 
Which of the 478 boards are microATX?

I'm looking for something that does 533FSB and DDR, as I have a 2.26ghz & PC2100 sitting around. AGP would be a plus too, but doesn't matter in the end.

any of them have SATA?
 
buschman,
PM sent on 27th confirming sale of K7VM3.
Yes, I want it!
Please check your messages!!!
:D
 
Back
Top