F/S Two Radeon XFX HD 5870 1GB cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

magoo

[H]F Junkie
I have two XFX 5870 1GB cards for sale.
They are release day cards purchased in October of 2009.
I have run the cards at stock speeds and 50% fans since I bought them.
Currently I am using the two in CrossfireX and three monitor EyeFinity on 24" monitors and they are excellent.
These are easily overclockable to over 900 clock and 1300 memory using MSI Afterburner utility. Since they are "reference" cards, you CAN adjust the VCore.
I ran a couple benches with those clock speeds after Afterburner came out, but the everyday use and gaming with these cards was at reference speeds, so these cards have NOT been abused.

These are registered with XFX and will carry the "Double Lifetime Warranty", in other words, you register the cards on XFX support when you get them and you have the lifetime warranty just like you bought them new from retail.

These are LONG cards......10.5 inches.
Two PCI-e connectors......2x6 pin from the PSU.
For Crossfire I recommend 850 to 1000W PSU.

These are full retail kits with the original packaging, connectors and Crossfire Bridge.
I used one DIRT2 coupon, there is one left. If you buy both cards, you get the coupon.
If these are sold individually, one person looses out.
I will sell both together for Crossfire or individually.

I am asking $315 each plus $10 for shipping and handling.
I ship CONUS only.
PayPal only.
Heat is magoo.
eBay is gasknee8.

I am waiting on two new E6 models, so I will send these cards out by UPS mid week.
The price is fixed, please. No trades, no best offers.
I will provide more pictures if you desire, right now the cards are in my computer and are a real PITA to take out.

Thanks for looking.:D

DSC_0431.jpg

Well, they sold in less than 6 minutes........wow.
If someone falls through, I'll repost.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back