F/S Thermaltake Level 10 GT

Marc Adams

[H]ardOCP Cooling Editor
Hey Guys,

I am selling the Thermaltake Level 10 GT we reviewed a while back here.

1303922982llkmHi2wYy_2_5_l.jpg

Just in case it wasn't obvious this case has gone unused (outside of the review) and has all accessories included.

Price $140
Newegg $240

I live in the Brooklyn, NY area so feel free to PM me if you want it and we can arrange pick up.

If you want it but don't think you can pick it up, PM me and we can discusss shipping options.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT:
If you'd like to determine shipping here's the info.

Dimensions 24x24x14
Weight 33 lbs
Zip Code 11228

Last edited:
Just curious..........what is the shipping cost to 48315?
Also, might as well ask, looking for anything in trade, or cash only?

looks like shipping to you over there in Michigan is

USPS $27.61 standard post

UPS $40.14 Ground

FedEx $35.13 Home Delivery

these are all baseline prices with no add features like insurance or such so please take them as estimates.

Thanks for the info. I may be back if I Can get some of my stuff to sell.

I own a GT Snow Edition and love that thing. Way back when I would never consider dropping $270+ for a case, but once you own a higher end case, you really can't go back to a budget box, especially with the features that the GT offers.

I almost bit the bullet... but then I remembered I have a H100i. Damn.

Are you under the impression that the H100i won't fit in the Level 10 GT ?? It will fit as far as I know. I went with an H80 in my build simply because I didn't want to remove the top 240mm fan in the Tt case.

With three 240mm fans pulling air in at all the right spots, the H100 just became overkill for my build and not necessary.

I own a GT Snow Edition and love that thing. Way back when I would never consider dropping $270+ for a case, but once you own a higher end case, you really can't go back to a budget box, especially with the features that the GT offers.

This.

Lower end cases get the job done until you go higher end. Then you realize what you've been missing and you can't go back.

Oh and Bump.

That's a real nice case right there.

But can it accommodate a custom cooling loop? Couple of radiators, reservoir, pump, and the likes?:cool:

I bought an open box of this at my local microcenter for $40. Only missing right side panel and top panel. No keys either which is a bummer but I have been using it and it is a fantastic case. HUGE case that is very well thought out.

Back