F/S: Modded XBox with 250gb Hdd

jtom617

Limp Gawd
120$$$ SHIPPED!!!!! PAYPAL :]

For sale is my baby. My modded xbox1. I have had this for years, and is hardmodded with a chip. When you purchase this from me, keep in mind there won't be any content with it which would make the tranaction illegal. Like backups of my games/movies/etc. It will come with XBMC as a primary dashboard, and with many free open source apps installed. This xbox is in great shape, and comes with the controller, power and video cables. I have over 10 REFs here at Hardforum & on Heat. My ebay name is "RapidFireGamez" if you want to check it out :)

Thanks if your interested feel free to msg me on aim (RapidFireGamez) and let me know whats up! here is a image, i can take many more at your request, Hit me up! Thanks Hardmembers ;)
2m2i4bc.jpg

asking 150 shipped, pretty cheap since others are selling them on forums for like 200+

I just want it gone, let me know if your interested! :)

It's a shame this is still here; I have a modded XBOX w/400GB drive that I like a lot. If it dies I'm gonna get another one with a 750GB. :) I think you might be having a hard time since I've seen a few 360s being sold for ~$150. Have you tried your local trading journal and/or Craigslist? Either way, good luck!

Keep it. I use mine a few times a week to play content over my network.

Back