F/S:Foxconn 8800GTS and Asus M3A Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfree1961

Limp Gawd
Hello all, I have a Foxconn 8800 GTS 640MB vid card up for sale with the original box and cables cds and the bonus USB game pad the card works just fine as of last use just upgraded the card the LED light on the fan stopped working other than that is works great! I also have an Asus M3A mobo up for sale I used this for less than a month I just did not like it and just upgraded to a different board come with the original box cables cds see pics below for the Vid card and mobo and you can see what is there.I'm selling these to make room and to finace a new AMD cpu! I think they are priced fair the price includes shipping will be by USPS lower 48 only with tracking if you want it shipped another way you pay the shipping will take paypal noncc will take a USPS mo but I will not ship till funds clear! I have heat under cfree1961 I have sold things here before and never any complaints I have pics links posted below will consider reasonable offers please don't low ball!:D Thanks for taking the time to look:D:D

Foxconn 8800GTS: $75.00 shipped (Price Reduced!!)...... SOLD! to FBR_BDavis
Asus M3A Mobo: $60.00 shipped

Pics:

Price Reduced on the 8800GTS sorry did not realize I was far out of line with the price!:eek: maybe this will move things along!:D Uuuuup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back