----UPDATED - SALE CLOSED THANKS FOR LOOKING-----

QTY - 1 PNY GTX 580 - SOLD
Version: VCGGTX580XPB
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133360

QTY - 1: EVGA GTX 580 - SOLD
Version: 015-P3-1580-AR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130587

SALE:
Asking $350 + shipping for GTX 580's each(Paid $499 - $529 for each of them within the last 4 months).
WATERBLOCKS NOT INCLUDED - These will be returned to factory fan shroud cooling before I ship.

PAYMENT
I take PayPal or Cashiers Checks - If paying via Cashiers Check, I will need to have it cashed and cleared b4 I ship (sorry, but too much risk even with Cashiers Checks).

I understand that buying/selling on the internet is not without its risk and both parties must feel or have some form of trust in the deal - I have had a 100% statisfaction rating with eBay when I used it. I do have Heatware, but have never used it before so I cannot provide that peace of mind. I can say that my posting/thread on "Frank" has been ongoing, I have been on this forum for years. I have no intention of screwing anyone over - karma is a B* and has ways to come back - so rest assured that you are dealing with someone as up front and honest as humanly possible. I simply ask the same from anyone I do business with. There are users on this forum I have sold things to using other means than this forum - so please PM me if you wish to know who and I can provide their user names if you want to check me out. Thanks for looking and understanding my position I must take on payment terms - these are not cheap cards and I just want to make sure both sides of this deal are happy and feel safe doing a transaction.

REASON FOR SELLING THESE ALMOST NEW CARDS
Well it seems I have found another reason to my ongoing video issues. Because I run three monitors in surround at 5980x1080, the 1.5GB GTX 580's are not designed for this kind of resolution processing especially in graphics intense games. I need the 3GB GTX 580 cards in order to handle the needs of the GPU's to push this kind of resolution.

With this in mind I have four GTX 580 1.5GB cards I just finished purchasing a couple months ago that I need to sell in order to get the GTX 580's with the 3GB VRAM.

All GPU's will be in original boxes - with fan shrouds re-applied to the card. I need the water blocks for the 3GB versions I am purchasing. If you follow my thread on Frank, you should know these are in full working order, well cared for and are in like new condition. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1588626

Last edited:
I want one but i want the 3gb version too soo lol bump thoughh

Actually I decided to keep the remaining two GTX 580's (pending a deal on the other PNY GTX 580) because I need them for the HTPC build I am doing and I decided instead to sell the GTX 285's I have w/Watercool Waterblocks

I have three GTX 285's with Watercool water blocks and their factory fan shrouds available at $250 each - great deal on some great cards ...............

Back