F/S Evga 8800GT KO and HIS 3870x2

Kuma

Limp Gawd
Hola, am selling off a eVga 8800GT KO edition in retail boxand a HIS 3870x2 in retail box. I'll post pics when i get home cause am on a cell phone having [H] withdrawals..

If prices are outta whack please PM me and let me know. Thx.

Heatware Kinshou_Kuma

I have too many friggin video cards :(

Here is the His 3870x2- SOLD
3870x2box.jpg

3870x2OpenBox.jpg

3870x2.jpg

and here is the eVga 8800GT KO SOLD
8800gtTotal.jpg

8800gtcloseup.jpg

All items shipped via UPS. Tracking #s will be provided. Any Qs feel free to PM me.

600 dollars worth of equipment with only 8 heat thats gonna be a tough sell to some traders.
gl bump
Nokia

Too many friggin video cards? HUH? Is there such a thing? I sure wish I had that problem!

if crossfire x was here, that x2 would be mine

Anyways, bump.

My Pics sux.. you'd think I'd buy a camera.. well its kinda obvious where my money goes LMAO
I actually have my lil brother's (who lives with me) and my son's PC that I work on. That is where these cards are coming from. None have been OCd so I dont know what they are capable of.

I know my heat is low, I am trying to build it up so hopefully someone can vouch for me.

600 dollars worth of equipment with only 8 heat thats gonna be a tough sell to some traders.
gl bump
Nokia

I have bought from kuma and hes a good dude, nice seller, packages well and gives good deals with fast shipping.
Bought a 2900xt off him a while back.

Thx Rattle :)

Both cards appear to be sold. I'll edit my post above. Thanks everyone.

Back