• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

F/S BFG 295

cuxy

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
126
Selling my 5 month old 295 as I have switched to a crossfire setup. It's practically new and never overclocked (never had to since all i played was wow). It comes with 2 power connectors and DVI>VGA adapter. I do not have the original box but it fits in the XFX 5870 box perfectly :) I do not have the receipt as it was given to me as a gift but it has never been registered (not sure if you need the receipt to do that). Asking $280 shipped to the US or Canada and I can only accept Paypal. Reference and more pics can be provided if interested. I can also throw in a digital download (through stream) for Dirt2 since I have two and dont really need the other one. Thanks for looking

IMG_0448.jpg
 
Last edited:
If I had SLI I would but this so fast...but I just bought one.
Somebody get this fast.
 
Back
Top