F/S ASUS A7V8X-X (budget socket A mobo) || Cheap 350W P/S

theodork

Weaksauce
$15 shipped OBO for the P/S

The power supply is branded "PowerUP" and came with an Enermax case i bought, some pics can be seen on the newegg site here:
Newegg Description
I've been using it along with the above mobo, 2600+, 9700 pro, 512mb ram, and a single optical drive with no problems. (playing Doom3 and looping various benchmarks). It's been running fine without a hitch for about the last two months. Should be fine for budget computers..

I will send items ASAP after payment (should be the day of or day after). I will use USPS with delivery confirmation.

Heatware is theodork (only sold one thing though!)
Paypal is under [email protected]
ebay is under theomnipotento

Allright if you guys have any questions you know what to do =D

$30 shipped OBO for the mobo SOLD to Isol8ed

Newegg Description

It's been tested with an 2500+ and a 2600+, works flawlessly and stably, everything you would expect from an Asus. I've tried only a tad of overclocking but its not really meant to do that.. but if you've got FSB tolerant equipment (ie nvida vid cards) you can push it a bit successfully. (it has some voltage controls and such in bios) No backplate, Asus may send you one if you ask? I'm not sure because i've never tried (never really bothered me)

Is it P4 Compliant?
Dimensions?
Trying to find a replacement for my shuttle PC

the power supply is P4 compliant (it has the extra power connector). The dimensions, well short of actually measuring it its the same size as every other standard ATX power supply i've dealt with, not any bigger or smaller..

also with the mobo i will include UDMA cables, floppy cable, and CDR with drivers upon request.

Back