F/S Airsoft: Tokyo Marui MP5 SD5, magazines and battery/charger.

VulcaN

[H]ard|Gawd
All items are brand new, only used once!

Gun sold

-Surefire 6P flashlight - SOLD

- Charger- SOLD

-Sanyo 3300 MAH battery- this thing will go ALL day long. Perfect for a stock gun. Retail ~$60, selling it for $45

-JT paintball mask, only used once! THERMAL lenses, never fogged on me! Excellent airsoft mask $50 new will sell for $35.

Will take paypal and I have excellent heatwear under VulcaN.

JTmask1.jpg

JTmask2.jpg

bump for some sweet stuff... wish I had the money for it.. why is life so cruel to me?

how much for everything except for the mask? i was planning on getting the PSG1 sniper rifle :D.

Originally posted by bleed
how much for everything except for the mask? i was planning on getting the PSG1 sniper rifle :D.

$380... if you buy it all except for the mask ill include shipping/insurance

I have a PSG1 too :) Its an excellent sniper rifle, but i wouldnt reccomend it as an only gun or first gun. All my teammates who have PSG1's also have a mp5 strapped to their chest :p

I really really need charger if the deal doesnt work out with that guy!!

Finnaly someone posts something about airsoft. I own a colt commando from TM with 2 300 round CA highcaps. WileyX CQC googles (anti fog/shot gun resistance :p) and a bunch of other goodies. All i need now is a charger!

yeah charger is up for sale do you want it ? Everything else still for sale, buyer flaked out at last minute.

i sent you a PM several days ago asking if you wanted to do any
trading for the surefire flashlight??

email me back asap!

thanks

Originally posted by Northerner
i sent you a PM several days ago asking if you wanted to do any
trading for the surefire flashlight??

email me back asap!

thanks

sorry as stated I do need the cash to repair a vheical

Yep it was shipped out already! Ground like you asked, so it will take a few days! Enjoy :)

thanks about charger...

I am currently using wileyX CQC along with balacava.. It is kinda hot using a balacava, REALLY hot in texas........

So i was thinking maby a mask would do better but i have no money lol. Does it heat up? Since i already have googles, i planned on buying some cheap 14 buck one, does you mask get really hot?

no it has holes everywhere to let air in. Doesnt fog since it has thermal lenses

Hehe. I got your charger. Only problem is it uses a plug that is for the asian countries! Its like twice the size of our plug. Did you forget to put a cable inside? Since it does say it support 110/220 V input, be weird if it doesnt include a cable! Or do i have to use the adapter and charge it from my car battery everytime!?

I demand a reply, once you get see this message!

I got a game comming up. Why is it that you did not tell me your charger was only for asian countries? It has an asian plug! What do i do if i want to use it in my house now? Sure i can plug it into my car but i want to use the wall plug too!

When you buy software, dont you expect it to be in english?
When you buy a dvd player, dont you expect it to be able to US dvds and not be from another region?
When you buy a charger from some guy that lives in the US, shouldnt it of come with a US plug!?

Why would a guy that lives in the US sell me a charger with a different plug? It was assumed that since you live in the US, you would of had a charger with a US plug! Why would you not of told me first? It is EXTREMELY inconvenient. Dont anyone dare post here "well you can use the car battery"!

When you buy software in the US, it is assumed to be in english. When you buy a dvd player in the US, you expect it to be in the US region. When you buy a charger in the US, you expect to be able to plug it into your wall plug dont you?!

Do you want to defend yourself? I am not very happy right now. I am tempted to leave a negative/neutral feedback. Since i did pay 40 dollars, i do demand a reply.

Dont tell me these chargers doesnt come with a 110 plug. I can guarantee you that TLP DOES make US plugs. But what gets me is that, you have no other heat from the other items you listed here. Did i get played?

Back