F/S: 775 Motherboards, Lian Lia Barebone, XBOX 360 Premium

carguy83

Limp Gawd
Heatware under Carguy83 (21-0-0) and Counting :D

I accept Paypal, and Money Order

Please BUMP my thread if Looking. Thanks

WTB

No trades as of right now I need to sell either the Lian Li combo or the Xbox 360 package to pay some unexpected bills.:(

FOR SALE

LIAN LI BAREBONE

LOCAL BUYER BACKED OUT:mad: SO ITS FOR SALE AGAIN

LIAN LI PC-7B plus II in mint condition. I took it in trade for a new build I did for a customer also includes 4gigs of Corsair XMS (4-4-4-12) PC-6400 RAM, Sony DVD-RW drive, Floppy Drive, LG DVD-ROM, 9-in-1 media card reader, and Gigabyte P35-DS3L board. Now includes a retail E2160 dual core that clocks to 3.2 with no voltage increase Just add a harddrive, and PSU and you got a system. Asking $280 OBO plus shipping from zip 77701

BTW I have a business account with UPS so shipping will be reduced.

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

XBOX 360 Premium Console LNIB only played a few hours and has been collecting dust since. It comes with

XBOX 360 Console with 20GIG harddrive
2 wireless controllers with one rechargable battery pack
Gear of War
GTA4
Ninja Gaiden II
Asking $310 OBO Plus Shipping

3 sealed FULL OEM copies of Windows XP Professional with SP1, and 3 sealed copies of Office 2003 Professional. They still have the price tags on the package. I want to sell as a bundle I NEED TO SELL THESE FAST MAKE ME AN OFFER take them all for $400 OBO SOLD

ASUS P5W DH Deluxe Motherboard in retail box. I bought this from another member but I decided to go another route. Asking $60 shipped what I paid. SOLD

Emachine Case T2825 with memory card reader, floppy, DVD-ROM and Windows XP HOME COA # Asking $30 shipped SOLD

The Emachine will not fit a Full ATX:(. If you you still want it I will make you a great deal. I just want this thing out of my house.

Atomic I will post the model # tomorrow morning. Thanks for the replies everyone.

Back