Hey guys
I am selling 5 Samsung power supplies rated 360W
info can be found Here
I am based in the UK
my ebay feedback Here
Photo of the items:
now these are listed at $324.98 each on the website, but i guess that is dated
So i am willing to sell for £25 each or £100 for the lot
Payment can be made with postal order, or payed into my unverified paypal(i don't have a credit card)
If anyone is interested i will then find out how much P&P will be
Thanks for your time,
M
I am selling 5 Samsung power supplies rated 360W
info can be found Here
I am based in the UK
my ebay feedback Here
Photo of the items:
now these are listed at $324.98 each on the website, but i guess that is dated
So i am willing to sell for £25 each or £100 for the lot
Payment can be made with postal order, or payed into my unverified paypal(i don't have a credit card)
If anyone is interested i will then find out how much P&P will be
Thanks for your time,
M