• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

F/S: 3900xt

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenjduke

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
600
3900xt $330.00 includes shipping to lower 48 US States. Sale is Pending.


I bought this CPU last month from Amazon as was not sure would be able to get 5900x. I did manage to get one so looking sell 3900x. I am looking for 330.00 shipped to lower 48 States.
I do buyer to take care of PayPal fees.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20201112_191311.jpg
    IMG_20201112_191311.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201112_191305.jpg
    IMG_20201112_191305.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201112_191238.jpg
    IMG_20201112_191238.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201112_191228.jpg
    IMG_20201112_191228.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201112_191222.jpg
    IMG_20201112_191222.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top