F/S 20gig ipod

Taking any sort of hardware trades for it? I've got things from sata hard drives, memory, and processors for all types of things.

His last heat for the people considering dealing with him:

He offered an ipod mini for $150+$10 shipping. I sent MO immediately, he was supposed to ship 2 days later. He says he did, but lost the tracking number in his car the same day, so never was able to give me proof. Stayed communicative during following ~2 months, while I waited for him to follow up with the postoffice (though he had said he would ship UPS before the deal). That didn't turn up anything, so he sent back $150, I had to eat $10 for "shipping" of the product I never got. When asked, he said he would send the $10 after...but never did.

Not completely satisfied with this deal, he never provided proof of shipping (or proof that he actually had the ipod). The fact that he lost the tracking number the DAY he shipped it and that he used USPS instead of UPS (even though he said he worked at UPS) gave me a bad feeling in my stomach. The seller, to his credit, did stay in contact via AIM, but I have no way of knowing that he didn't just want a $160 loan that he only had to pay back $150 of 2 months later

Maybe he has changed but I don't see any positives after it so...

oooo... uhh 50$$$$$
is it really that easy to steal money on hard forums? damnn

hey

thanks for head up. be happy you got most of your money back

czech09 said:
His last heat for the people considering dealing with him:

He offered an ipod mini for $150+$10 shipping. I sent MO immediately, he was supposed to ship 2 days later. He says he did, but lost the tracking number in his car the same day, so never was able to give me proof. Stayed communicative during following ~2 months, while I waited for him to follow up with the postoffice (though he had said he would ship UPS before the deal). That didn't turn up anything, so he sent back $150, I had to eat $10 for "shipping" of the product I never got. When asked, he said he would send the $10 after...but never did.

Not completely satisfied with this deal, he never provided proof of shipping (or proof that he actually had the ipod). The fact that he lost the tracking number the DAY he shipped it and that he used USPS instead of UPS (even though he said he worked at UPS) gave me a bad feeling in my stomach. The seller, to his credit, did stay in contact via AIM, but I have no way of knowing that he didn't just want a $160 loan that he only had to pay back $150 of 2 months later

Maybe he has changed but I don't see any positives after it so...

well you don;t post your heat, and its not allmightyduck... so how do you expect us to refer to it. the possibilty trolls; are exceptions for thread crapping

Back