F/S : 2 brand new Sapphire HD3850 512mb

Kuma

Limp Gawd
Long story short, I bought these to replace my HD3870 because I thought i killed it. Only to realize that it wasn't the card but my DVI-D port on my 2407WFp no longer works -_-.
It was too late to cancel my order so they are up for sale. Literally brand new never used. I opened the box for the pics below. Looking for BOTH CARDS SOLD Thanks :)

Sapphire HD3850 512MB.

PC290101.jpg

PC290100.jpg

there are 2 versions the 256 and the 512, if you o'c the 512 you supposedly get around hd3870 performance

I have seen over at other forums that they have done that. I was debating whether or not to try xfire and mod these cards but I dont want to mess with it plus mine is modded and works great.

oh forgot, Heat under Kinshou_kuma and ebay is K_platinum :)

I'd be willing to work out a deal for a quad core and/or a modular psu at least equal to mine. I love my 750 silencer but I want to clean up the cables :/

Evening hangover bump :( dayum you heineken !!! dayum you *ouch ouch ouch holds head*

The price is $190 each. I will lower it to 180 shipped since that equals what I will get back if I returned them. Tomorrow I will be shippign the cards out to either a buy or the store. So if you want em let me know. $180 each shipped.

the 3800 series are pretty zippy cards for the price! :D Heck If I did'nt get a 3870 I would have bought these from you.

Back