F-I90HD help

lillimon04

2[H]4U
ok i was just disabling a couple of things in bios, like speed step and vandrpool or what ever, and i turn it on, everything turns on, all fans running and everything but no picture and the keyboard no light up and neither does the mouse. but if i unplug the keyboard or mouse then plug back in the lights turn on for a moment then turn off. before disabling stuff in bios i installed a new driver for my vid card, ran ccleaner, a anti virus program and i think thats it. can anyone help me with this piece of shit?

I don't own an F-I90HD but I own an ABIT NV8, and after installing latest Catalyst drivers my system would not post. Try removing your X1900 and use the onboard video.

i thought about doing that but i didnt know if it would help, hold on let me go try

man it still dont work. im pissed, should i rma and go with the new g33 gigabyte board or go atx? how do i rma, i bought from newegg in like march i think.

Try the basics first. Try running just one stick of RAM. Its possible you got a bad stick. Also pull the battery out and let it sit for about 30 minutes and then put the battery back in and see if it fires up. The F-I90 HD has been known to die when its turned off so it may need to be RMAed. Good luck.

yep only one stick of ram, already did the battery and overnight. i think imma go atx anyway and rma the board.

Back