F@HSPY not updating WU Database?

Sunin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2008
Just curious am I the only one. It looks odd seeing 20 GPUs all working and no points being awarded... I force the update and it doesn't seem to do anything.

agreed, HFM.net does everything FAH@Spy used to do but does it more elegantly and can calculate -bigadv bonuses as well. JMO! :cool:

It took a lot to get me off FAHMon, HFM did it. I'm impressed.

To update FahSpy by hand ..........
Download Stanford's psummary.html and drop it in the FahSpy data folder.

I would like to try HFM.net but I cannot it to start on my system.
Running XP64 and when I try to start it, it just throws an Application error (0xc0000135).

Luck ............ :D

Been using HFM.NET ever since it came out, and right now it's quite a bit better than Fahmon is. Much more configurable.
Running XP64 and when I try to start it, it just throws an Application error (0xc0000135).
Send a PM to harlam357 or post a message on the HFM Google group with your issue and he'll look into it for you.

Bummer man, that is very odd. Works awesome here on XP64. Sorry. :mad:

I'm a diehard FahSpy user. I know everyone is jumping on the HFM bandwagon ATM, but in all honesty my experience has left me rather unimpressed thus far. I realize it is still in beta and will continue to improve.

My biggest gripe is the layout. The font is too small and/or the data just too crammed. There needs to be more space between rows. It makes distinguishing between clients hard and takes longer to scan through all the relevant data. On my preferred displays for monitoring clients (2560x1600 and 2048x1152) it is very difficult to read the information.

Another thing I like about FahSpy is the bar indicator that displays the amount of WU progress. To some it's an unimportant feature but it makes it very quick and easy to spot how far WUs have completed at a glance. I know that FahSpy cannot calculate -bigadv client PPD but that is of no consequence to me because none of my Linux clients can be monitored anyway, due to the lack of Samba shares.

Apollo - You are aware you can hide certain columns you don't want/need shown and you can also move the columns around to better display want you want, correct?

Yeah the fahspy thing still didn't work and I just d/l'd HFM and massively easy and customized the columns and walla it works.

Apollo - You are aware you can hide certain columns you don't want/need shown and you can also move the columns around to better display want you want, correct?
Yes, but that's not the problem. On my display resolutions even when all columns are enabled, I still have room to spare. It is the rows that are too close together. I think the only thing that will make it easier to read with the resolutions I use is a larger font, or simply more spacing between rows. I have never seen a F@H monitoring program with this level of data density, and have been using monitoring apps since the days of the venerable G@H Spy.

i was a diehard fahspy user as well but HFM does everything and more then what fahspy can do.. i also had the same problem with HFM not working in windows xp.. but i decided to go with HFM after i switched to windows 7..

Back